The Ancia Saxophone Quartet Is Tonight In Oneonta
The Ancia Saxophone Quartet is landing at Oneonta's First United Methodist Church tonight presented by the Oneonta Concert Association. Known to perform different works from huge names such as Duke Ellington, Bach, Scarlatti, "Jelly Roll" Morton, Gershwin, and Piazzola, as well as their own artistic creations, The Ancia Saxophone Quartet is sure to blend genres together and entertain all audiences.
The performance is set to start at 7:30 PM at 66 Chestnut Street in Oneonta. Tickets are $25.00 for general admission, and $6.00 for students with proper ID. Tickets may be purchased :
- At the door before the show
- The Green Toad Bookstore, 198 Main St., Oneonta (open Monday through Saturday - cash or check only)
- The Eighth Note, 10 South Main St., Oneonta (open Monday through Saturday - cash or check only)
- Single tickets can be reserved by calling OCA at 607.433.7252, and paid for at the door
- Online at http://oneontaconcertassociation.org/get-tickets/single-tickets/ (Ancia Saxophone Quartet)
Reserved tickets will be held at the door until 10 minutes before the show, and any adult who buys single tickets and brings a group of kids to a concert will be admitted free.